New To Market - DCS 200 Series
The DCS-200 series furnace was designed from the ground up using state of the art components to achieve a versatile and powerful system in a compact package. Easily configured for a range of applications including diffusion bonding, traditional sintering and hydrogen operation for the processing of high purity metals and oxygen sensitive materials. Floor standing design allows for easy material handling and installation into existing sites without the need for extensive renovation.
- DCS 200 Series designed for industrial R&D and production applications:
- Full density
- Controllable porosity
- Advanced mixed material recipes
- Functionally graded materials
- Diffusion bonding
- 250 Metric Tons maximum force and 40,000A of heating power.
- Maximum operational temperature: 2400C (dependent on material and tool design).
- Part sizes from 4-12” (10-30cm) diameter.
- Mechanical vacuum with inert gas.
- Optional hydrogen gas environment for oxygen sensitive materials.
- Available soon for:
- Proof of concept testing
- Operational cost analysis
- Limited toll processing runs