NEW high temperature high vacuum furnaces for sale
Thermal Technology currently is exclusively offering several NEW high temperature high vacuum furnaces for sale. These furnaces were supplied during the calendar years between 2013 and 2014 to a major USA commercial electronics manufacturer. The equipment is crated and stored and is currently located in Hong Kong but is owned and in possession of USA company. These furnace systems are still new in that the buyer never was able to go into production before the company shuttered operations.
- TT will offer a standard 6-month warranty as per published policy
- TT will support Buyer’s with service and parts as requested
These Tungsten hot zone furnaces are rated up to 2200˚C (but current controls are thermocouple only thus it is recommended for 1850˚C operation), Six-Sided heating configuration for optimal temperature uniformity. They are currently set up with a 10” diffusion pump for high vacuum operation as well as inert gas partial pressure. Additional options such as hydrogen gas (both dry & wet), other high vacuum pumps (turbo or cryo), optical pyrometers (to allow for 2200˚C), survey TC’s, work rack are all available at additional retrofitting cost upon request. A general specification along with some pics are shown below.
BASIC SPEC’S OF SYSTEM ARE AS FOLLOWS
Model 161632W Vacuum Furnace System
COMPLETE FURNACE ASSEMBLY
- 16” wide x 16” high x 32” deep hot zone
- 6-sided TUNGSTEN heating element array to optimize temp uniformity
- Tungsten and Molybdenum shield packages
- 1850˚C with current TC control
- (Buyer must install optical pyrometers to operate up to 2200˚C)
- front and rear loading configuration
- front door is secured with pneumatic clamps, interlocked
- hearth designed for 1000Lb load
350KVA COMPLETE POWER SUPPLY (380V/480V, 3Ph, 50/60Hz)
- mounted above furnace , power supply is designed for 2200˚C operation
COMPLETE INERT GAS CONTROL (with MFC)
COMPLETE AUTO-CLOSED LOOP INERT GAS PARTIAL PRESSURE
COMPLETE HI-VACUUM SYSTEM (10-6torr)
- Full range vacuum gauge and control
- 10” DIFFUSION PUMP with Hi-Vac gate valve
- Roughing pump
COMPLETE WATER MANIFOLD DISTRIBUTION
- SST inlet manifold with flow control valves, blue water hose
- SST outlet manifold with water flow interlock sensors on critical circuits,
- red water hose
- Temperature monitors on each critical circuit
COMPLETE CONTROL SYSTEM
- 19” Siemens HMI/MMI and PLC package
- UPS for controls
- Thermocouple control
- Independent Over temp control and TC
- EMO on/off switch
- Status tri-color light tower
COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION PACKAGE (English) soft copy
(OPTIONAL) FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- 40 hours On-site labor.
- Travel related expenses will be included
- Purchaser will be responsible for equipment location, initial installationn(hook-up connections between major components), and connecting utilities from facility to equipment prior to arrival of engineer.
- Scope of Work: Installation inspection, (ASSIST WITH FINAL ASSEMBLY) conduct initial startup, perform Field
- Acceptance Test, and provide training on operation and maintenance.
(OPTIONAL) CRITICAL SPARE PARTS PACKAGE
- One complete heating element set (sides, top, bottom, front and rear)
- One complete o-ring set
- One complete CONTROL thermocouple set
(OPTIONAL) SHIPPING CHARGES and INSURANCE TO MAJOR SHIPPING PORT
**price will based on destination
TYPICAL Payment Terms:
- 30% of total PO value, Net 15 days from the PO date.
- 30% submission of system assembly drawing, to enable Buyer to prepare final site, typically 2-4 weeks ARO, Net 15 Days.
- 30% upon shipment, Net 30 days.
- 10% after successful Installation & Commissioning, maximum Net 90 days from date of shipment.
- Warranty: 6 months, excluding hot zone components or consumables as per our published warranty policy.
- Lead-Time:8-12 weeks from order to time of shipment.
Additional Pictures Below: